Τρίτη 29 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Αγαπημένα μου τραγούδια του Lou Reed


Γράφει η Xplorer


“As I look back on my life…If I could have the glorious moment
The wondrous opportunity to comprehend
The chance to see my younger self…One time
To converse…To hear his thoughts”

1. Perfect Day

Just a perfect day…You made me forget myself..
I thought I was someone else…Someone good
Oh, it's such a perfect day…I'm glad I spent it with you
Oh, such a perfect day…You just keep me hanging on


2. Heroin

Wow, that heroin is in my blood And the blood is in my head
Yeah, thank God that I'm good as dead
Ooohhh, thank your God that I'm not aware
And thank God that I just don't care
And I guess I just don't know…


3. Leave Me Alone

They're the kind of people that'll always let you down
I know you, too, you don't ever give it a frown
oh, do it, do it, now, do it, do it
Leave me, leave me, leave me, leave me, leave me alone
get down, baby


4. Who Am I? (Tripitena's Song)

Sometimes I wonder who am I
The world seeming to pass me by
A younger man now getting old
I have to wonder what the rest of life will hold


5. Goodnight Ladies

Ah, anyway, my TV-dinner's almost done
it's a lonely Saturday night
I mean to tell you, it's a lonely Saturday night
One more word, it’s a lonely Saturday night


K ένα πολύ πολύ αγαπημένο μου των Killers με την συμμετοχή του Lou Reed!

Tranquilize

Cause i don't care where you've been And I don't care what you've seen
We're the ones who still believe And we're looking for a page
In that lifeless book of hope…Where a dream might help you cope
With the Bushes and the bombs A-re, Tranquilized...


Lou Reed
2/3/1942 – 27/10/2013

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: